14 in stock
ROUTE 67 APA
APA – Beervana 2018 Mosaic & Citra detour to the Yakima's ?nest. A grapefruit and mango symphony worthy of the drive.
Alcohol: 6.3% ABV
Bitterness: 40 IBU
Colour: 10 SRM
1 x 1.7 kg Black Rock Pale Ale
1 x 1.7 kg Black Rock Golden Ale
850g Black Rock Ultra Light Malt
2 x Safale US05 Yeast
100g Mosaic Hops
100g Citra Hops
1. Clean & Sanitise fermenter and associated equipment for brewing.
2. Dissolve the 4.25 kg of liquid wort concentrate with 10 Litres of cold water in the fermenter. Fill to a total of 21 Litres with quality cold brewing water, achieving a starting wort temperature of 20 +/- 3°C.
3. Sprinkle dried yeast to wort surface and ferment for approximately 4 days then dry hop 50g Mosaic and 50g Citra.
4. At day 7 of fermentation with a ?nal gravity of 1.012 SG, dry hop remaining 50g of Mosaic and 50g of Citra
5. Allow 3 days of dry hop infusing, then crash cool fermenter to 1-3°C for 48-72 hours and keg or bottle brew as usual.
Loyalty points: 46
ROUTE 67 APA
APA - Beervana 2018 Mosaic & Citra detour to the Yakima's ?nest. A grapefruit and mango symphony worthy of the drive.
NZ Owned & operated
anywhere in NZ
All prices are shown in NZD and include GST. unless stated otherwise.
Home Brew West GST No: 101791157