10 in stock
Apricot Berliner Weisse – All Grain Recipe Kit
EXPECTED BREW FIGURES
Mash Efficiency 75%
3kg Pale Ale
700g Pale Wheat
230g Flaked Wheat
35g Hallertau Mittlefruh
2.2kg Apricot Puree (Not included)
Not Included – but recommended
1 tsp Irish Moss
1 tsp Yeast Nutrient
1x Philly Sour
1. Mash in at 65ºC with 14 L of water for 60 min.
2. Mash out at 75ºC for 30 mins.
3. Sparge 12L at 75ºC and boil for 60 mins.
4. At 15 minutes add 21g Hallertau Mittlefruh
5. At 0 minutes add 14g Hallertau Mittlefruh
6. Whirlpool for 10mins and after Cool rapidly transferring to your sanitised fermenter
7. Top up to 23L with cold/hot water to achieve 18-22ºC
8. When the wort is between 18-22ºC, add 1x Philly Sour and ferment at 18-22ºC for 7 days
9. After 4-5 days add apricot puree into the fermenter and leave for 4 days before adding finings.
10. Add your finings agent
11. Keg or bottle as usual
Loyalty points: 17
NZ Owned & operated
anywhere in NZ
All prices are shown in NZD and include GST. unless stated otherwise.
Home Brew West GST No: 101791157