FTSs Temperature Controller Brew Bucket
The FTSs Temperature Controller for Ss Brew Tech Brew Buckets and Chronical fermenters.
The Fermentation Temperature Stabilisation System (FTSs) is designed to add to your existing Ss Chronical Fermenter. Simply replace your existing lid with the FTSs lid and attached stainless coil, fit the neoprene jacket over the fermenter for insulation, attach the pump, and turn on the digital temperature controller. The cooling or heating works by submersing the pump in a hot or cold water supply to run through the coil.
- Chills or warms your brew rapidly
- Custom lid with 304 stainless steel immersion chiller coil
- 304 stainless steel weldless lid mounted thermowell
- Digital temperature controller
- Pro grade submersible pump
- Tailored neoprene insulation jacket
All you need to do is supply the cold or warm water source for the pump to run through the coil, which could be as simple as via a chilly bin.
You will require at least two metres (3-4m would be typical, depending on your set up) of 10mm ID tubing to connect the pump with the cooling coil, available as an optional extra.
From: Ss Brewing Technologies, USA