All Grain Recipe Kit Panhead Super Charger Clone
Panhead Supercharger Clone - All Grain Recipe Kit
Drink and enjoy this full bodied, full flavoured, malty and subtle hoppy creation, great as a session beer with flavour and character.
EXPECTED BREW FIGURES
IBU: Approx. 48
4.6kg Ale Malt (Gladfield)
250g Toffee Malt (Gladfield)
200g Crystal light (Gladfield)
100g Simcoe Hops
100g Centennial Hops
100g Citra Hops
2 x Fermentis Safale US-05 yeast
Optional (not included): 1 tsp Irish Moss
- Mash at 65ºC for 60 minutes with 17.5 L of water. Mash out at 75ºC 10 mins.
- Sparge 14L at 75ºC and boil for 60 mins.
- At 60 minutes add 10g of Simcoe to the boil
- At 30 minutes add 10g of Centennial to the boil
- At 10 minutes add the Irish moss and 20g of Simcoe, and 20g of Centennial to the boil at 1 minute add 20g of Simcoe, 30g of Centennial and 30g of Citra to the boil
- Cool rapidly and transfer to your sanitised fermenter
- When the wort is between 20-23ºC add 2 x US-05 yeast and ferment at 19-20ºC for 5 days
- After 5 days add the remaining hops (dry hop) to the fermenter. When the FG is stable drop the temperature down to 10ºC (if possible) for the last 4 days
- Transfer beer into another fermenter (if kegging – otherwise skip to next step if bottling) and transfer into a fridge at 1ºC for 3-5 days and adding your finings agent to drop the sediment out
- Keg or bottle as usual