Black Rock Juiced Up Nepia Recipe Kit
Black Rock Juiced Up NEIPA Recipe Kit
NEIPA - Beervana 2018
A tropical cyclone of pineapple, mango and stone fruit. This juicy milkshake IPA oozes sunshine and a good time.
Alcohol: 4.1% ABV
Bitterness: 30 IBU
Colour: 9 SRM
1x Black Rock Pale Ale 1.7kg
1x Black Rock Wheat Malt 1.7kg
1x Lactose 300g
1x Safale US04 yeast 11.5g
1x Mosaic Hops 70g
1x Citra Hops 70g
1x Amarillo Hops 115g
1 Vanilla pod (NOT INCLUDED)
1. Clean & Sanitise fermenter and associated equipment for brewing.
2. Dissolve 3.4 kg of wort concentrate and 300g lactose into 2 Litres of water and add to fermenter . Fill with cold water to 21 litres achieving a starting wort temperature of 20 +/- 3 °C.
3. Sprinkle the dried yeast (or rehydrate and add) to wort surface and ferment for 4 days then dry hop 50g Amarillo, 30g Mosaic, 30g Citra and add split vanilla pod.
4. At day 7 of fermentation with a final gravity of 1.012 dry hop remaining 65g Amarillo, 40g of Mosaic and 40g of Citra.
5. Allow 3 days of dry hop and vanilla infusing, then crash cool fermenter to 1-3 °C for 48-72 hours and keg or bottle as usual.