Black Rock Berrylicious Cider Recipe Kit
Black Rock Berrylicious Cider
Beervana 2018 Luscious boysenberry cider bursting with Nelson summer goodness
2x Black Rock Cider 1.65kg
1x Black Rock Liquid Sugar 1kg
1x Fermentis Safcider Yeast 7g
500ml Boysenberry concentrate
1. Clean & Sanitise fermenter and associated equipment for brewing.
2. Dissolve 3.4 kg of cider concentrate and 1 kg of brewing sugar into 10 Litres of water in the fermenter.
3. Fill with cold brewing water to 21 litres achieving a starting cider temperature of 20 +/- 3 °C. Sprinkle the dried yeast onto cider surface and ferment for approximately 12 days until a gravity of approx.
4. 1.010 SG is achieved and has stabilised.
5. Add 500 mL of boysenberry concentrate and crash cool fermenter to 1-3 °C for 48-72 hours and keg or bottle using standard practices
Alcohol: 6.2% ABV Bitterness: N/A Colour: 40 SRM