FTSs Heating & Chilling - Standard 26L Chronical Fermenter
FTSS Heating and Chilling - Standard 26L Chronical Fermenter
A temperature control unit for your Chronical fermenter (standard edition), which both heats and chills.
Chill your beer in the summer and warm your beer in the winter! Use a chill water source when it's hot or warmed water if it's cold! Temperature control during fermentation is one of the most significant contributors to the flavour of our beers, yet it all too often gets overlooked. Now with the FTSs temperature control package and a Chronical fermenter, you can maintain perfect fermenting temps all year.
Brewers typically have limited the styles of beers they produced to the varying temperatures of the seasons. The system is elegant and engineered, yet it stays true to the heart and soul of us home brewers. The FTSs uses a precision digital temperature controller in combination with a 304 stainless steel immersion chiller. The digital controller constantly monitors your beer’s temperature and will activate the circulation pump to hold the fermentation temperature at your predetermined set point. You can perform lagering or cold crashing also! You supply the chill water source, which can be as simple as ice water in a cooler or as involved as glycol from a chiller’s reservoir.
- Custom lid w/ 304 SS immersion chiller coil
- Pro grade (super quiet) submersible pump
- 304 SS weldless lid mounted thermowell
- Tailored neoprene insulation jacket
- Digital temperature controller Dual Stage
- Custom Heat Wrap
- 1x heater pad
- 1 x power supply
- 1 x 2 way switchable FTSs controller
- 1 x flat FTSs lid
- 1 x chilling coil
- 1 x lid mounted thermowell
- 3m of vinyl tubing
- 1 x lid stopper
- 1 x submersible pump
- 1 x custom tailored neoprene jacket for Chronical fermenter
What you need:
- Any type of cooler or chilly bin where you will add water and ice, or frozen jugs, to cool. You will submerse the included pump in the water.
- A Chronical Fermentor
Note: not for use with the Brewmaster Edition Chronical fermenters.
From: Ss Brewing Technologies, USA